Monday, July 13, 2009

The Beginning of a Beautiful Thing


As Nik and I have spent almost 4 years together, the most recent verse of our song began on June 10th of 2009, so we decided it would be fun to share a blog as we write out this song ourselves.


Now let me explain why our blogger is ~CuzItsUAndMe~...because that song, 'You and Me' by Lifehouse is what Nik and I consider 'our song' and what we danced to as Husband and Wife for the very first time. It is a song with special meaning to us.


So give us time right now as we try to figure out this blogging thing.


We are excited to be able to connect and keep in touch with our family and friends this way.

Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Very cool, I guess as your father, Dawna, this will be the best way to keep in touch. But I don't write much, just look at my blog and you will see why.

    Love ya lots, both of you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Dawna. Can't wait for frequent and constant updates on this, K? Since I can't see you anytime I want... :D

    Love and miss you two both!!

    And Melissa, if you can read this, I looked at your blog, too, but couldn't find a way to post a comment. :( But it's a nice blog, too! Love to you and James, as well, Cutie!!

    Love, MBug

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA!!!!! hopefully you will post more then any of our other so called family..... aka david and colby..... Love the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete