Thursday, April 29, 2010

One Year Later

One year has come and gone...
...and nobody can believe it.
April 29, 2009

You might be asking what happened on this day.
No, we did not get engaged on this day.
No, we did not get married this day.
No, we did not start dating this day...(well sort of).
And no, I am not crazy for celebrating all the little things.

This day was the day Nik returned home from serving an honorable
and
full time mission in Tokyo Japan.
This day was the day all of us, family and friends, had one huge smile
plastered on our faces.
This day was the day that a son, brother, boyfriend, and friend
returned home after 749 LONG days away.

This day was the day I felt I was living in a dream.
(as I'm sure many others felt too)
This day was the day I had been waiting 3.5 years for.

Let me show you this day...
...the few pictures I have on this laptop.


Okay, well I had a few more pictures to put up
but my computer wouldn't load them.
I will update this post if I can get them up here.


Thank you, Nik, for doing such a great job
over in the lands of Japan.
Thank you for being such a great example.
This day was a special one for so many.
We all love you.

p.s. I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment