Sunday, January 3, 2010

Look Back at 2009. April - July

Nik is home after serving an honorable & faithful 2 year LDS Mission in Tokyo Japan. April 29, 2009.
Our first hug in over 2 years.
Melissa and James got married May 30, 2009 and Nik and I were able to be there for them!
We were sealed (married) in the Mesa, AZ Temple for Time and All Eternity June 10, 2009.
Over at Paul and Mary's Family Party for Independence Day.
Out to Fireworks with Josh and Kylee.
Nik found Waldo!
Waiting for the Midnight Showing of HP6. Kinda bored?? Yep.
The Homecoming of Nik's Mission President...President Hill...
And his Mission Mom...Sister Hill.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! That just seems like FOREVER ago! Especially Nik coming home! And yet, it's like it was yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never saw these last two posts. I can't believe it! Anyways though, love the pictures. Especially the ones with me in them, haha, jk! well maybe not...I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete