Sunday, January 3, 2010

Look Back at 2009. August-December

Out to Sushi with part of the Fam. We had a FEAST!
Our campsite...in our own little Living Room!
Hobo Dinners
Making S'Mores.
Out at Tucano's with Melissa and James. Great food. Awesome friends.
My first Homemade Apple Pie!!!

We began coupon clipping. We get 5 of the same Newspapers every Sunday. Crazy, yes.
First Haircut. Before.
After
Out to see New Moon on Thanksgiving Day with Amy and Sam.
Decorating Christmas Cookies with Christa and Camron.
In front of the Bellagio in Vegas!
Nik and I on the pier in Oceanside, CA.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, Dawna, you are SUCH a creative person! I'm glad you posted pics of your 'Indoor Campout'!! Looks like you had a lot of fun! I LOVE how you're becoming domesticated!! You do it well, my beautiful daughter!! ;>

    ReplyDelete