Friday, February 12, 2010

Rock Climbing


Some of Nik's co-workers invited us to go rock climbing with them a few weeks ago. It was awesome. We didn't even know the rock gym was right around the corner from our apartment.
Nik and I have found a new fun thing to do in Provo. We can't wait to go again!
Here are some pictures from our date.

My Handsome Man

Waiting to belay.

Now it's my turn to climb. And I made it to the TOP!

 
We went up to the second story to do Free Climbing (no ropes attached). Nik made it all the way up to the top...and then some. I made it this far and it took all I had to hold on long enough for the picture.


Here is one of Nik's many times at the top of the climb. He is a fast climber...it makes my arms really tired when I have to belay him.

After a long night of climbing we ran across the street (and through the snow storm) to The Pizza Pie Cafe. They have pizza, pasta, and salad buffets. It's awesome! 
Nik and I love this place. The owners were so smart to put it in the middle of a college town.



No comments:

Post a Comment