Friday, May 14, 2010

Berry Happy!

I didn't have access to the internet yesterday, so today will have to do.

Yesterday, May 13th, marked one year from the day Nik asked me to spend the rest of my life with him. We have it on video because he was super sneaky (knowing me, you have to be) and still I have yet to see the video. Someday when we get back to Mesa I will, but it has been in storage all this time.

I am so lucky to have him as my husband. He is the best thing that has happened to me. He makes me laugh all the time, helps me learn and grow, and makes me so happy everytime I look at him. At times I feel I do not deserve him because I just could never imagine being any more happy.

Nikolas James Berry, 
You are the man I have waited for 
and 
dreamt about my whole life. 
Thank you for finding me and loving me.
Love,
Dawna Genette Berry

Four weeks from now we will have graduated from the Newlywed Stage in life. How exciting! We are hoping to go to Disneyland since it is right around the corner. [Keepin' my fingers crossed]

2 comments:

  1. DAWNA!!! I have been thinking about you so much lately, I had to come blog stalk you. How is california? How is everything???? We totally miss you guys being our neighbors. We moved into a 4 plex and our neighbors are DEFINATELY not as cool as you.

    How crazy that it's been a year already! If you are EVER in provo- call!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May 13th, what a wonderful day!!!

    Uncle Kevin

    Happy Birthday Dawnabug, I hope you're having a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete