Saturday, September 5, 2009

BOO!

Okay....let me start out by trying to describe out apartment layout to you...When you are in our bedroom you can walk thru the bedroom door to the living room and then take an immediate left into the bathroom...or...starting in the bedroom again, you can walk thru our walk-in closet and go into the bathroom thru the other door. Hopefully that makes sense...as our bathroom has two doors in it to walk all the way thru.

SO! That said....one night Nik and I were watching something on the TV in bed and it was really funny that I got hiccups from laughing so hard. When it was over I forgot I hadn't taken off my makeup nor had I put in my retainer. Nik was asleep so instead of opening our bedroom door to walk thru the livingroom into the bathroom that way, I walked thru the closet to get to the bathroom and quietly close the bathroom door behind me. I had the hiccups really bad. They were hurting my chest every time. I was trying to keep them quiet so I wouldnt wake up Nik but it wasn't working.

As I am done brushing my teeth, taking off my make up, and washing my face I am almost done getting ready for bed and heading back when all of a sudden Nik POPS open the living room entrance into the bathroom and SHOUTS "BOO!"
I SCREAMED bloody murder
because he was suppose to be asleep!!! He was not suppose to hear me!!! And for all I knew it could have been an intruder scaring me in my bathroom!!!

After I am done screaming and Nik stops laughing, Nik explains he was trying to scare me to get rid of my hiccups. Well...hiccup...hiccup....they DIDN'T GO AWAY!!!! Nik couldnt stop laughing. He was practically on the floor! I was still scared out of my mind...oh and it being pasts 11pm I am pretty sure our neighbors LOVED him for that, just as much as I did!

haha....Now looking back....whenever either of us bring it up we can't stop laughing. I seriously thought someone broke into our apt and he just thinks it is funny I screamed so loud. UGH! hahaha. Nik was suppose to be sleeping!!!! HAHA.

Boo???

2 comments:

  1. That made me LOL out LOUD!!! Oh, Dawna, like I said earlier - he'll keep you laughing all the days of your life!! You've got a keeper!! ;>

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the funniest story I have ever read! My husband would TOTALLY do that to me too!! For real!

    ReplyDelete