Monday, March 22, 2010

Daylight Savings...

...is KICKING our TRASH!!!

It has been over a week now since we jumped forward an hour...and it IS getting better

BUT STILL!

Arizona is smart.
WHO wants to screw up their internal clock for a bit JUST to be able to get out of bed earlier???
Make any sense?
Didn't think so.

Why don't we just wake up when we want to?
I like that idea.
Who seconds it?

We wake up when it is still dark.
NOT A FAN!
And go to bed when it is still light.
What the HECK?

My perfect day would start at 8am when I wake up
WITHOUT
an alarm clock...
Open my office at 10am...
Close the office between 1pm-3pm for naps
(Hey! Other countries have a rest time each day! Let's do that!
And then I will be okay with the idea of saving daylight.)
And leave at 5pm...
Then go to bed...around....I don't know when....
Sounds like the perfect day for me!
=]

I remember last summer, just after arriving here in Utah,
we ran to Sam's Club for some shopping after work.
We entered just after 8pm.
The sun was still out...
At 9:15pm we left...and when we walked outside, the SUN was STILL UP!
I looked at Nik and then my watch.
We were so confused!



Anywho...Nik and I only have to deal with this for another 3.5 weeks.
Then we go to California which is the same time as Arizona right now...and what we were used to just 2 weeks ago.
Then we will go to the wonderful Desert Land....and stay the same time allllll year long!
We like that idea!

Loves!

2 comments:

  1. I've lived in Utah all my life and Day Light Savings always kicks my butt too! It's worse than jet lag, why is it any different? I have no clue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I am so glad I've never had to deal with it. I've heard that having a baby makes it even worse! Wahoo for only 3 more weeks!

    ReplyDelete