Monday, December 27, 2010

Beginning of my 2nd Trimester

Ok...So I'm on a roll today! Let me just make all my blogs at once! K? Sounds great!

Well...I was moving into my 2nd trimester on December 13th being 12weeks and 3days. That Monday was HORRIBLE.
I just kept feeling nauseous...like usual...and I just wanted to roll over and quit. Food was nauseating, the THOUGHT of food was sickening, the process of EATING food was not helpful, and I just was sick. I hated feeling this way. I just wanted to sleep and NOT have to eat anything. WHY do we have to eat? It's silly.

But then the miracle that some speak of happened the next day.
Tuesday December 14th....I had the huge ball of energy, I felt GREAT! I was hungry all the time but never nauseous. I couldn't believe it! At the end of the day I said my prayers of thanks and then waited for the following day to kick my butt again....
BUT IT DIDN'T!
It was GLORIOUS!
I had energy. I felt great. I LOVED food! I couldn't get enough food. Wonderful!


And everyday since then I have been perfect. Not one ounce of nausea, sickness, or yuckiness.
I have been very tired still but I can live with that.
Food seems to love me as I love it. We get along very well right now.
Oh...and I haven't gained a pound since my first visit! (Which I am told it good for the 1st trimester and then I am suppose to SLOWLY and LIGHTLY gain pounds as the baby gets bigger. Yay for saving it through the holidays!)

Well that's the update! 14weeks and 3days right now. yay! Next month I should be able to find out what we are having. I still feel it's a boy. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment