Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Did You Ever Imagine...

So the other night when we were announcing our exciting news with my in-laws, I asked my mother-in-law a question...

Did you ever imagine this day? When you were pregnant with your first child, or any of your children, did you ever picture this day? The day that all your babies are growing up and some are having babies of their own to give you grandchildren?

She just laughed and said she never had. It all happened too fast.

Now for me to imagine those days are not that far ahead of me either. I have a little baby girl growing inside and then one day she will be here in my arms and she will grow up and live her life. Kinda sad to think about but also very cool.

I don't know....guess I'm just rambling on.
Life is a beautiful thing to be lived.

2 comments:

  1. It's funny you wrote about this because this was the one thought I couldn't get out of my head while I was in labor. It won't be too long before Jack is married and his wife is having their first child. Life goes so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a stay at home mom, I never thought I would be the one telling people to "love every moment" and all those comments. I thought that since I would be home all day, I would be here to live all those moments. And although I have, I still now find myself telling expecting mom's to "love every moment" because it truly does go by in the blink of an eye.

    ReplyDelete