Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mrs. Berry

Yep.
Over a year and a half married...
and...
It still gets me everytime!

The other day I was checking out at Safeway and as the cashier pulled my receipt from the machine and read back how much I saved...I got a little excited! Yes, the savings were great...
But then the best part came....
"Thank you, Mrs. Berry. You have a great day."

GAH!

I love the way that sounds.
Having that last name means one very awesome thing...
...That Mr. Berry is my husband.

This Mr. Berry is very berry [ :) ] handsome.

This Mr. Berry completes me.

This Mr. Berry loves me!

This Mr. Berry is PERFECT for ME!

This Mr. Berry is mine...forever...and ever!

This Mr. Berry is Nikolas James.
I just love it.
I love this!
I love HIM!!!

I love being Mrs. Berry!!!
Forever and Ever

1 comment: