Monday, January 31, 2011

Date Nights

I feel the need to document this wonderful date that we had last Saturday...because....I just LOVED it. Reminded me of our dating years.
I kept the mushy parts out, just.for.you, don't worry.

We started the night early so we could get cheaper tickets at the theater to see Tangled.
It was super cute!
Nik even laughed during the movie and teared up in the daddy/daughter moments.
(gosh, I love him! he is going to be a great father!)

Then we went to Costa Vida!
AMAZING!
We both love their salads
....I guess it is the Sweet Pork that does it!
We just sat outside and talked and talked and talked...about nothing and yet it was everything.
After dinner we went to Cold Stone.
We love that place!
Brought the ice cream back home and watched Money Pit on Netflix.
Pretty funny movie.
And guess what...I stayed awake for BOTH movies of the night!
THAT, my friends, is RARE!

But you know what I loved MOST about this night...other than the funny movie, awesome food, and amazing dessert...
...the undivided time Nik and I had together.
We didn't discuss work or family or money...
we just enjoyed each others company and talked about random fun stuff...
like back in our dating lives.
It was so fun! I went to sleep that night with a big smile on my face...
because he is the man that gets my whole heart for my whole life...
and then some.

(oh and get this....
all this was for $21 out of pocket.
we both love discounts, gift cards, and coupons!
SCORE!) 

1 comment:

  1. How the bleep did you find discounts to costa vida and coldstone?! Teach me your ways!!! p.s., I love this post :) so tender!

    ReplyDelete