Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pregnancy...Still Happening

Well, I guess I ought to let everyone know I am still alive.
Not much has changed since I last posted...
...other than the fact I am getting bigger.
I don't feel like I LOOK bigger
But I am definitely growing.

I finally had to break out the box of Maternity shirts from my friend.
BriHo is so nice to let me borrow them!
I had to go find another pair of bottoms to wear
Because all my basketball shorts are finally too small.
This is all becoming more and more real to me.
I am so excited!

While I was at Kohl's the other night buying my pants
I just ended up in the baby section.
GOSH!
That stuff is so cute...
....and I almost wanna say cuter than Target.

Look at this!
My sister, Caren, is in LOVE with Giraffes and so I sent her the pic too.
I about died from cuteness
The cutest little jumper...everrrr!
I had to immediately turn and walk out of the section or I was gonna lose my self-control.
I went home and told Nik what I found but that I had the self-control to NOT buy it right away...
...to wait for it to go on sale,
And he was very proud of me.
Got a good pat on the back!
yay!

Other than that....our little girl had hiccups for the first time that I could recognize.
Yesterday morning the same rhythmic pattern lasted for over a minute.
It was so cute...little tiny hiccups!
And then she decided to do a full, sprawled out somersault....and made me nauseous.
I had to laugh after I gained my composure...it was quite the trip.

I have loved my pregnancy thus far and am so happy to have this opportunity.
June 22nd is only 16 weeks from today!
Wow!
THAT.IS.NOTHING!

1 comment:

  1. YAYYYY for having will-power and not buying baby clothes until they are on sale :) I am so excited for you and glad you are truly enjoying your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete