Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Emotional Much?!?!

Wow!

Can I just say I, Myself, am sick of this!

I cry over anything in an instant.

Nik and I were talking about some major changes coming up this month
and it was just overwhelming.
Nothing we haven't prayed about or can handle....
I just got majorly overwhelmed.
I couldn't take it.
I got off the phone with him and just started crying.

Why?

I don't know.
I am just overwhelmed and don't know what to do with myself.

I called my mom during lunch and just bawled.
Couldn't give her a reason why; just bawled.
She felt bad but kinda snickered with a grin - that these are my major hormones going crazy.
The little Berry in my belly is taking control!
OF EVERYTHING!!!
I know that. I need to control it.
At least I haven't taken this out on anyone yet.

And you know what else is changing....my pants.
Can't fit in them and I'm only in my 8th week.
The doctor will confirm how far along I am next week in my appointment
but for right now...
I am a rubberband girl.
JOY!
I'm beginning to like dresses more and more.

Oh....AND....I can't enjoy frozen foods.
I use to go to Jamba Juice 2 or 3 times a week and get an Ideal Meal for breakfast.
[Can't tell me this doesn't look AMAZING!]
(Especially with the little smiley banana)

Well it isn't anymore.
:'(
My tastebuds don't like it.
It isn't like it is nasty....I just can't taste it.
So I haven't had one for about 2 weeks but this morning I decided I would give it a try again
JUST IN CASE
it was a fluke.
Nope.
Not good.
Makes me sad but my wallet will be happy.
It wasn't expensive because I am a cool person that has a 20% off key card.
SCHWEET!
But yeah, weird huh??

Not a fan.

Well, as you read from the previous post...NIK HAS A JOB!
So next month we hope to move out from his parent's house and into our
own place.

Ok....I'm done being an emotional wreck. I just want to sleep now.


1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the Jamba Juice thing! I never KNEW that bananas could SMILE! COOLEST thing EVERRRRR!!! (Well, aside from Little Baby Berr-y) :D

    ReplyDelete