Monday, November 29, 2010

Call Me A Baby...

...But I just cannot help but tear up everytime I see this picture.
(which is probably means it's not a good idea to make it my desktop.)

It means so much to me to see all these people that love and support us.
To know that the man I am kissing is the man I get to keep for the rest of my life.
To know that he makes me so happy.
To know that half of these people I inherited with this marriage
And they are wonderful to me.
To know that THIS is love, life, and happiness!

This was the happiest day of my life...so far...
....another to come this summer!

1 comment:

  1. Aw! This made me want to cry - only because you're so cute Dawna! And...it reminds me of all the wedding pictures (in the same location and month/year of yours)that I can't look at or else I'll shed a couple of tears. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete