Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Nifty Fifty and Bibs

I can't even believe it!
I have 55 days left.
Well, no more than 55 days.
This little angel will be here on June 22nd,
At the LATEST!
I can't believe it!

It has been so fun this last week or so with her getting bigger.
(yes, I might take back that statement in a month,
but for now I am saying it.)
It just makes it all the more real
To feel her push her rump or head or body
(something big and round)
into my side or up to my ribs.
It is so fascinating,
To know that she is growing and growing
And will be here before we know it!
It is fun to watch my belly move in waves
or get REALLY lopsided as she huddles in a corner.
She is so fun already!
This has been one amazing and fun experience.
I love her.
We love her.
Nik is always trying to touch my belly and annoy her
By pushing hard while wiggling his fingers
So he can get her to kick back.
Typical.
haha.
It is fun!
And she usually does kick back,
Now that she is running out of room 
And her dad is crowding her space.
haha...All I can do is laugh.
I love them both!
Soooo so much!

But as I write about her...
AGAIN...
I need to share a conversation I had with my friend,
Melissa,
On Facebook.

I posted a link to ANOTHER blog post on my page and this was our conversation.
Melissa: crankin' out the blog posts lately.
Me: yep! just to make up for when I don't blog enough in the future. =]
Melissa: oh you'll blog....you better!!....show off your baby
Me: I feel like that is all I talk about right now...pregnancy. but i guess...it is a big part of my boring life.  

Well then...it brings me to what Nik and I found
While registering at Target.
We both got a pretty good laugh out of this one!
Well, Melissa, looks like she already IS the star of my blog
And I guess I better keep it that way!!!
=]
You'll see plenty of posts when she is here.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha I saw that the other day and knew it was meant for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee. I made it on your blog!!! But yes...I am excited and perfect burp cloth find, I sure hope you got it?

    ReplyDelete