Tuesday, April 19, 2011

WEIRD!

Yesterday I had my Glucose testing down at my OB office.
I had the Fruit Punch drink...which tasted just like Hawaiian Punch.
It WAS AWESOME!
I woulda asked for more...but I'm sure all that sugar can't be good for me.
=]
So Dr Beck measured my belly and said everything is still on track
And that I will be going in every 2 weeks now
As opposed to the 5 weeks in between.
So that was crazy!
2 WEEKS?!?!
That is gonna make time fly!
And then he said after 2 of those it will be
Every week!
WHAT?!
And that we will talk about Labor and Delivery.
AGH!
Serious?!
This is actually coming to an end.
I will see our little girl in NO TIME!
It was so weird walking out of there with an appointment scheduled for the beginning of May.
WHOA!
I am so excited.
WE are so excited!
9 weeks and 1 day left...
IF she doesn't come earlier...
Now THAT is weird to think about.
haha.
I mean, 9 weeks isn't that long...
But what if she decides to come in 7 or 8.
Whoa Nelly!

p.s. As I am typing up this post I am eating my lunch.
It is a simple PB&J...those have been so delicious to me lately.
I'm usually not a big fan.
But did you know....I cannot eat the last bite, the corner of the sandwich?
Can't do it.
It is disgusting to me.
Don't know why
But there will always be one small bite left of my sandwich
From the bottom corner,
Usually the bottom right corner.
Just one interesting fact about The Preggo
Although it has been that way my whole life
No matter what type of sandwich it is.
Just sayin.

3 comments:

  1. Keep in mind that she could come AFTER your due date. They are known for doing that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man the bottom corner of a sandwich is my favorite part!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same way about my fries. I don't know why but the tiny bottom part I can't fit in my mouth with the rest of the fry I just put back. So I feel you on the whole random parts of food you can't eat. If Nik harasses you for him just tell him about my habit. I'm sure he'll be more understanding about your strangeness then. He he :)

    ReplyDelete